Work Permits Over the Summer

Work Permit Image Need a Work Permit during the Summer?

Work Permits are processed and issued by the Bellflower Unified School District Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA) Office during the summer. Students needing a work permit between June 7th and August 12th should email to start this process or call (562) 866-9011 and ask for the CWA Office.

Click here to download a copy of the Summer Work Permit Information