Hello SF families,
I hope you have been able to view your student's report card through Aeries Parent Portal. If you are having difficulties you might need to complete data confirmation and the income survey, please reach out to our office for support.
As we begin trimester 2 I wanted to remind our families of how we can help our students to have a positive and productive experience during distance learning...
1. Provide a safe place for your child to be during their synchronous and asynchronous learning.
2. Encourage your child to have their cameras on while synchronous learning, this allows the teacher to observe their understanding during lessons. To respect your home privacy have your child sit with their back to a wall so the camera is not showing your home and or other family members.
3. Remind your children that they need to be ready for school as if they were coming on to campus. Dressed and prepared with their supplies ready to go.
4. I highly encourage parents to keep a close communication with teachers to ensure your child's success during distance learning.
5. For absences please make sure you call the office to inform us along with informing the teachers.
6. Office is open for tech support or supplies every day from 1-3 pm.
7. Remember we are here to help, please reach out to your teachers or the office if you need support.
Finally, a huge thank you to you! Our parents have become an even greater part of our students' education and we are amazed of you support.