PRINCIPAL: MRS. JULIE STANLEY INVITES YOU
WHEN: TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2019
TIME: 6:30 P.M.
WHERE: Career Center Rm 300
The Curriculum we will be studying includes:
· Understanding The High School System
· Identifying The Classes That Form Part Of The “4 Year Plan”
· Recognizing The Importance Of Grades (GPA)
· Reviewing Other Important Requirements And Programs
· Discussing Higher Education Options
· Identifying The Different Financial Aid Options
Please contact Cesar or Ana in the Caring Connections office (562) 925-9981, extension 4440.
Starting Date: January 29, 2019Day: Tuesday
English Class from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Free childcare will be provided!!