Please take a moment to review the Craig Williams Reopening Plan and Protocols, Preschool Protocols, and the Craig Williams Exposure Management Plan
Some quick tips include:
- Students and staff will conduct symptoms checks daily before entering campus.
- Students and staff will wear clean masks daily, the entire time they are on campus.
- Social distancing will be strictly adhered to at all times.
- Handwashing will be encouraged throughout the day by students and staff.
- Regular disinfecting of all common areas, restrooms, and classrooms will occur throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the campus will occur nightly.
- We look forward to our staff and students returning to Craig Williams in a safe and secure manner. If you have any questions, please call the office at (562) 804-6540.