As we prepare for some of our ILC Eagles and Eaglets to return to campus, please take a moment to review the ILC Reopening Plan and Protocols, ILC Exposure Management Plan, and ILC Whitewood and State Preschool Protocols. Here are the Reopening Protocols in Spanish for your reference.
Some quick tips include:
- Students and staff will conduct symptoms checks daily before entering campus.
- Students and staff will wear clean masks daily, the entire time they are on campus.
- Social distancing will be strictly adhered to at all times.
- Handwashing will be encouraged throughout the day by students and staff.
- Regular disinfecting of all common areas, restrooms, and classrooms will occur throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the campus will occur nightly.
We look forward to our staff and students returning to ILC in a safe and secure manner. If you have any questions, please call the office at (562) 804-6513.