The Governor of California has declared a state of emergency due to the Coronavirus. Please be advised that all schools and related services/activities within the Bellflower Unified School District will be closed for the remainder of the school year. Should this change, you will be notified. Please continue to check the district website for updated information. For all families utilizing Think Together and/or the YMCA please contact those agencies directly.
Thank you and please stay healthy.
- Charter Communications: Charter Communications is currently offering free Internet to households with K-2 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. To enroll, call 1-855-243-8892.
- Spectrum Internet Assist: High speed Internet is available through Spectrum's Internet Assist program to qualified households. Click here to learn more about the Spectrum Internet Assist Program.
- EveryoneOn: This program helps bring low-cost internet service to those who need it. Click here to learn more about the EveryoneOn Internet service.
- Use your phone as a WiFi Hotspot: If you have a smartphone, you probably have the ability to turn it into a Wi-Fi hotspot. Sprint and T-Mobile have pledged to add unlimited smartphone data and 20GB of hotspot data to your existing plan for each of the next two months. Verizon has pledged to add 15GB of hotspot data to anyone on a service plan introduced in 2015 or later. Your existing plan may have anywhere from zero to 30GB or more; reach out to your service provider to learn more about WiFi hotspot plans available through your smartphone service.
- The 1 Million Project Foundation: Click here to learn more about free WiFi through this project.