Intensive Learning Center: 4718 Michelson Street, Lakewood, California 90712
Phone: (562) 804-6513 and Fax: (562) 633-3957
ILC’s office is open from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. daily; registration hours are from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. daily.
- Call in student absences that day and leave a message with: student’s name, teacher, date, and reason for absence.
- BUSD Wellness Policy is followed, as such students are required to eat fast food in the school office. We recommend packing a healthy lunch or having students purchase meals in the cafeteria.
- Students will not be called out of class for early release during the last fifteen minutes of the day, as teachers are explaining homework and nightly expectations.
- If a student forgets their lunch and you are planning on bringing one, have your child come check at recess or lunch. Office does not interrupt class to inform students of forgotten items.
- Parents are asked to wait outside for gates to open before and after school. Please do not linger in the office, as students and their needs are our primary focus.
We are here to serve our ILC community, please call or come by with any questions or concerns.