- Through rigorous and engaging college, career, and co-curricular opportunities, Bellflower Middle/High School develops students who are empowered to be lifelong learners and leaders in an ever-changing global society.
- We are committed to producing contributing citizens who are prepared to excel in college, career, and civic life.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
- Upon graduating, Bellflower Buccaneers are:
- Ethical Decision Makers
- Effective Communicators
- Collaborative Workers
- Critical Thinkers
- Quality Producers
School-Wide Action Plan Goals
- Goal #1: Bellflower Middle/High School will improve its Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) to address the needs of all students.
- Goal #2: Bellflower Middle/High School will increase the number of students meeting College and Career Indicators (CII) by completing A-G requirements and/or Career Technical Education (CTE) pathways.
- Goal #3: Bellflower Middle/High School will strengthen the use of Professional Learning Communities in order to improve staff collaboration,development of common assessments, pacing guides, teaching strategies, and student achievement.
- Goal #4: Bellflower Middle/High School will continue to provide opportunities for input from all educational partners with regard to school and student achievement.