Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Statement of Residence

A Statement of Residence is for a parent/guardian who cannot provide mandatory documentation for proof of residency, and who is both residing with another individual or family in a property that is in the name of the other party, shall be required to file a Statement of Residence. 

Click here to fill out the Statement of Residence (SOR) Form for 2024-2025.