2021-2022 Preschool Online Registration
The online process may take approximately 20 minutes to complete and requires a valid email address. You can logout and resume if the process takes longer than expected, if you resume, please log back in and continue, DO NOT attempt to set up another account.
- Your child must be 3 years old by December 1, of the current enrollment year to qualify.
- Priority enrollment will be given to children who are 4 years old.
- Priority is given to families who live within Bellflower Unified School District boundaries.
- Eligibility is based on family size and income.
- Fee-based preschool options are available for families who do not qualify for State Preschool
ONLY completed applications containing the following documents will be processed:
- Birth certificates for all children in the family
- Current proof of address
- Proof of income (1 month of recent and consecutive income) - Income that applies: Paycheck stubs, cash aid, child support, unemployment/disabilities, SSI, etc.
Please do not click "Finish and Submit" until all required documents have been uploaded.
Once you submit your application and income verified for qualifying students, the Early Childhood Education Office will contact you to finalize the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please email us at ECE@busd.k12.ca.us.