2022-2023 Preschool Online Registration
Fee-Based preschool registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. Please visit the preschool office at 9301 Flower Street to pick-up an application. Please note that your child needs to be three by December 1, 2022 to qualify. Priority enrollment is given to four year olds. Fee-Based options are available for families who do not qualify for the free State Preschool program. In order to process your application, the following documents must be available upon returning your application: birth certificate of child and immunization records.
State preschool registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. State preschool registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. The online process may take approximately 20 minutes to complete and requires a valid email address. You can logout and resume if the process takes longer than expected, if you resume, please log back in and continue, DO NOT attempt to set up another account.
- Your child must be 3 years old by December 1, of the current enrollment year to qualify.
- Priority enrollment will be given to children who are 4 years old.
- Priority is given to families who live within Bellflower Unified School District boundaries.
- Eligibility is based on family size and income.
- Fee-based preschool options are available for families who do not qualify for State Preschool
ONLY completed applications containing the following documents will be processed:
- Birth certificates for all children in the family
- Current proof of address - 2 forms of proof of address required. Acceptable documents include utility bills, rental agreement, or any type of government mail.
- Proof of income (1 month of recent and consecutive income) - Income that applies: Paycheck stubs, cash aid, child support, unemployment/disabilities, SSI, etc.
After completion of the application, please print and bring the required documents to the ECE Office.
Once you submit your application and income verified for qualifying students, the Early Childhood Education Office will contact you to finalize the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please email us at (562) 461-2227 or via email at ECEregistration@busd.k12.ca.us.